Hey guys! I was playing around with my Makeup Geek eyeshadows the other day and came up with this lovely fall inspired look and I thought I would make a tutorial and share with all of you. If you’d like to see swatches of all of my Makeup Geek shadows and pigments, you can check those out here.
This is the look we’ll be creating today!
For this eyeshadow look I’ll be using:
- Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie (light peach matte)
- Makeup Geek Chickadee (yellow orange matte)
- Makeup Geek Frappe (medium warm brown matte)
- Makeup Geek Purely Naked (shimmery tan)
- Makeup Geek Bada-Bing (deep brown w/ gold glitter)
- Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean (light beige w/ slight shimmer)
- LORAC Opal (warm shimmery white gold)
I always start my eyeshadow looks by blotting my lids with an oil blotting sheet and applying my primer. I most often use Too Faced’s Shadow Insurance to keep my shadow in place all day and today is no exception. Use your finger to gently spread a small amount of primer all over your eye, from lash line to brow bone, in the inner corner and I always run a little along my lower lash line as well.