Sephora always has some fantastic gift sets around the holiday season but this year I was particularly excited about their fragrance sets. When I was browsing online just a couple of days ago they had several different fragrance sampler sets at varying price points and many of them came with a voucher to redeem for either a roller ball or a full sized bottle of your favorite from the set, depending on what set you purchased. After the craziness of the VIB sale though, there only seems to be a couple of options left for fragrance sampler sets online. I have no idea if they’ll be restocking but if you’re dying to get your hands on a different set, it never hurts to call your local Sephora and see what they still have in stock!
The particular set that I purchased is still in stock online at the time of writing this though and you can check it out here. This set costs $60, which I think is already a great price, but I was able to secure it for $48 using my VIB coupon. In addition to the 14 samples in this kit, you also receive a voucher for one full sized bottle of the fragrance of your choosing which is awesome because many of the fragrances that you could use your voucher for already retail for close to or even more than $60. Just bear in mind that you can only redeem your voucher in a Sephora store. They are not redeemable online or at Sephora inside JCP stores.
Inside the box you’ll also find a little book giving you the details on the inspiration, the notes and the impression of each scent.
I think this is a great set for yourself or to give as a gift. Fragrance can be a bit of a personal thing and it can be difficult to gift fragrance unless you already know what they want in a scent. With a set like this, you can’t go wrong though! It’s also a great opportunity to try and wear many different scents yourself and discover your favorite.
The 14 samples total a combined weight of 0.67 fl oz so they nearly form a small bottle of perfume themselves. Below is a list of the included fragrances and what the voucher allows you to redeem for each fragrance as well as the retail price.
- Burberry Brit Sheer – 1.7 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray ($66)
- Chole – 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray ($75)
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black – 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray ($55)
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White – 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray ($55)
- Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia – 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray ($45)
- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia – 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray ($72)
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy – 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray ($52)
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle – 1 oz L’Eau de Parfum Spray ($58)
- Marc Jacobs Daisy – 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray ($76)
- Narciso Rodriguez for Her – 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray ($54)
- Prada Candy – 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray ($64)
- Thierry Mugler Alien – 1 oz Eau de Parfum Refillable Spray ($80)
- Tom Ford Black Orchid – 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray ($75)
- Versace Bright Crystal – 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray ($52)
Have you snagged any of the Sephora Perfume Sampler kits yet? Or are you eyeing another holiday set?